Tuesday, October 04, 2016

CLINTON TO NAME LYNCH TO SUPREME COURT?

Where there's smoke there's generally fire and the rumor mill in Washington is awash with speculation that Loretta Lynch will be nominated by Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court if Clinton wins the presidency.  Unnamed sources in the F.B.I. have said the deal was reached on that famous plane encounter between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch in Phoenix last summer... just before Lynch declined to prosecute Clinton for her handling of classified information and the Email scandal.   

This could also have something to do with the fact that the F.B.I. agreed to destroy laptops belonging to Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson after their interview with the F.B.I., for which the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. also granted them some form of limited immunity.  

Corruption at the highest levels of our government and involving one of the most revered institutions in our land, the F.B.I., continue unabated.  

No comments: