Monday, October 17, 2016

THE F.B.I.'S TAINTED MEAT

FOX NEWS is reporting that F.B.I. summaries of investigations reveal a senior State Department official, Patrick Kennedy, offered a "deal" to the F.B.I.: if they would change the classification codes on Hillary Clinton's emails, the F.B.I. would be able to employ more agents at F.B.I. agents overseas.  In other words, if you'll scratch my back, we'll scratch yours. 

The offer allegedly came shortly after it was publicly reported that, contrary to Clinton's claims, there were indeed some classified emails on her private server; Clinton wanted the classifications changed in order to prove her correct.  Whether or not the quid pro quo actually occurred is not known as this blog is being written.  

What bothers me is that Kennedy would have the temerity to suggest the deal in the first place.  Evidently, he must have known in advance that the F.B.I. would be receptive to the proposal, or he certainly would not have risked making it; there would be too much at stake.  What also concerns me is that this happened back in the spring of 2015 and no one from the F.B.I. reported it to Congress or took any overt steps to reveal what was going on to the public.  

What further concerns me is that there are F.B.I. agents who are grumbling about another apparent "deal," this time involving James Comey's agreement not to recommend prosecution of Clinton for her obstructions of  justice or violations of national security regulations.  They grumble, but yet they do not come forth and offer to tell the facts, to testify and to end this Clinton corruption.  

They say they don't want their agency or themselves to be tainted, but they are, and they will be blamed and tainted for eternity because they are complicit in corruption and un-American activities.  They are therefore unilaterally sentencing all of us Americans and our country to many more years of the same. 


No comments: