Wednesday, August 30, 2017

KATHY GRIFFIN GOES TOTALLY AROUND THE BEND

Kathy Griffin has retracted any and all apologies she made for publicly displaying a severed head representing Donald Trump.  As a matter of fact, she now blames you for it.  

Griffin abruptly canceled a years-long friendship with Anderson Cooper last week, because he came out against her outrageous stunt.  Now, she says the outrage is your fault.  

When doing an interview in Australia recently, she was asked if the stunt wasn't tasteless.  Griffin exploded: “You’re full of crap!  

“I am no longer sorry. The whole outrage was B.S.,” she insisted.  "The whole thing got so blown out of proportion.”  She then when on to whine about the unfairness of it all.  “I lost everybody. I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends, like Debra Messing from ‘Will and Grace,’ tweeting against me.”  

This poor, sad excuse for a human being belongs in a mental ward... in Venezuela.  


No comments: