Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NAACP STIRS UP RACISM

The NAACP has passed a resolution claiming that Tea Partiers are racists; the resolution was adopted during the NAACP annual convention in Kansas City. The final wording of the resolution won't be released until the NAACP's national board of directors approves it during its meeting in October. But the original called for the NAACP to "educate its membership and the community that this movement is not just about higher taxes and limited government." It said something could evolve "and become more dangerous for that small percentage of people that really think our country has been taken away from them."

Well, I’m a Tea Partier, so that makes me a racist according to the NAACP. After all, it’s all about labels, isn’t it? Find a group of people you don’t like and put a label on them. Call them names. Denigrate them. Marginalize them. Well, it’s too bad, NAACP. You see, Obama has already called me a racist. So have Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. So, if you think you’re hot shit because you called me a racist, you’ve got another thing coming. You’re just a Johnny Come Lately.

There’s something you really do need to know, NAACP. Over the last 20 or 30 years, racism in this country really started to die out. Now, you and your political friends have stirred up the embers so much that every time I see a black person, I cringe. That’s right; I no longer assume you’re an average Joe or a nice guy, because I have quit looking at you as being a human being. You have just reminded me of something I had long ago forgotten; you’re black… black as the ace of spades. Thanks for reminding me. 

While you’re at it, do me a favor and go after the Jews. Then, maybe you can take on the Chinks and the goombahs and the spics and the ragheads. It won’t take long for you and your friends to divide this country up more. Is that the game you’re playing, divide and conquer?

Well, let me tell you something. If you live in this country and you believe in this country, then you’re an American and that’s all that matters. But, if you want to go around stirring up shit, then you’re not an American, you’re nothing but a black. I’ll be damned if I will sit still and take the blame for your bull, for your shit disturbing.

If that offends you, go grab some ham hocks and lima beans and get over it. 

No comments: