Tuesday, November 19, 2013

COLORADO CONRESSMAN GOES INSANELY LEFT

Colorado Representative Jared Polis has demonstrated that there are people in this country more whacko than Pelosi, Reid or Obama.  He's suggesting that all illegal aliens receive fully legal status immediately so that there will be more people paying into and using ObamaCare.  Immigrants are currently not required to participate in the program's individual mandate and don’t receive subsidies or the ability to participate in Medicaid programs, Polis noted. He said too often they are shifted to emergency rooms for routine healthcare, some not paying their bills, which in turn are absorbed by paying consumers.  FOR MORE.

I guess that's how these jackass left-wingers think: find two nightmares and marry them and they will be happy ever after.  People like him obviously never attended an economics class and failed Logic 101.  How they even deserve a stage whereupon they can flap their gums is beyond me.  I've got an idea of my own: Let's bring in Mexico as our 51st state and tax them so we can get rid of our national debt.  Never mind that they're all poor, this plan will work; I just know it will.  

Remember those stupid caps with a pinwheel on top?  Would you blame me if I sent him one?  I'd be willing to bet $100 that Nancy would be the first one to spin it.  

No comments: