Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GALLUP CEO FEARS FOR LIFE

NEWSMAX is reporting that the Chief Executive Officer of the national polling firm Gallup is in fear of his life.  Jim Clifton has reported that the percent of full time jobs in this country as a percent of the adult population “is the worst it’s been in 30 years.”


After that report, Clifton has walked back his statement that the official unemployment rate being trumpeted by the White House, Wall Street and the media is a "big lie."  He's followed that up by saying: “I think that the number that comes out of BLS [Bureau of Labor Statistics] and the Department of Labor is very, very accurate. I need to make that very, very clear so that I don’t suddenly disappear. I need to make it home tonight.” 

Now, just what would make him think that the government might eliminate him for telling the truth?  I mean, they're not to blame for anything, are they? 



No comments: