Monday, December 17, 2018

BOY SCOUTS MAY DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

The Boy Scouts of America may soon declare bankruptcy as more lawsuits over sexual abuse are being filed and membership continues to dwindle. The Boy Scouts, founded in 1910, is one of the country’s largest youth organizations. More than 110 million people have participated in its educational programs.  Since its peak in the 1970s, the group has seen massive drops in memberships, but the greater issue is the number of lawsuits related to sexual assault allegations stemming back to the 1960s.

Membership numbers are declining due to the willingness of the organization to allow gays to be members and leaders.  I spent a lot of years with the organization, both in my youth and as a leader, as my entire family has.  But, I'll be damned if I would send expose either one of my two sons to the liberal gay agenda.  

They wouldn't stick up to their stated principles of good moral behavior and belief in God, so they have nobody to blame but themselves.  

What a sad and sorry loss of what once was a very valuable youth-oriented organization.  Shame on them. 

No comments: