Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHERE AMERICANS STAND TODAY IN JUST TWO WORDS

If you are a reader of any of my blogs, you're going to find this difficult to believe. I usually use quite a few words to lay out my case or position. As a matter of fact, when any one truly and passionately believes in something, they tend to get....wordy.

But, I'm not going to do that, because I sometimes believe in being short and getting straight to the point. And, this is one of those times.

You see, we have a nation full of people who know we are in trouble. It's like having a boat full of rowers all heading off into their own direction while water continues to gush through the hole in the bottom of the boat. It only takes two words to describe the situation.

"WE'RE FLOUNDERING."

Those are my two words for this column. If we don't do something to rescue this boat pretty damned soon, I'm going to be forced to change them to "OH SHIT."

No comments: