Sunday, April 25, 2010

YOU’RE DAMNED RIGHT I’M PREJUDICED!

SPECIAL POST

I absolutely despise people who lie, cheat, yell, scream epithets, accuse me of being a terrorist, call me an un-American, Astroturf, misguided Tea Party Member, and tell me to shut up and get out of the way. I have absolute hatred for those who tell me they are going to do one thing and then do another. I can’t stand power mongers and Progressive elitists who openly and willingly tear town the Constitution that my ancestors gave their blood to create and protect.  My ancestors have been here since 1636; just how long have your ancestors been here? 

I would like to spit in the faces of those who piss away my hard-earned money and have the gall to extract more from me. I hate crime, graft, greed and corruption. There is no place in my heart for sanctimonious, low-life potentates who attempt to purloin my right to free speech, who mock me about my guns and religion…. You amount to despicable despots whose agenda is in direct conflict with everything I believe in and am willing to die for.

There, I’ve done it. I’ve openly admitted my prejudices. In your face, Barack or Barry or Hussein or whatever your name is. In your faces Clinton, Carter, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd, Sharpton, Jackson, Emanuel, Holder…. et al…. Yes, I’m prejudiced. I don’t like you. You are the antipathy to all of the fundamental good things that our ancestors brought to this country. You are evil wrongdoers and you and those like you need to be removed from any and all positions of authority in this country. Like dogs in heat... you need to be neutered.  

Now that I’ve admitted my prejudices in your face, just what do you intend to do about it? It probably makes your blood boil, doesn’t it?

T.S.

We're not the ones who are to blame here.  You are.  

Silent no more.
P.S. I support Arizona's legislation.  Gosh I'm glad I got all of that off my chest.  I feel so much better.  I've been wanting to cut loose like that for months.  How about you?

No comments: