Wednesday, March 02, 2011

BRING GADDAFI BACK HOME TO U.S.

There are those who want to bring Muammar Gaddafi to the United States to put him on trial for the Lockerbie airplane bombing. But, I happen to think we should bring him here for a far better purpose.

Obama seems to be losing his grip in the absence of Rhambo as his Chief of Staff, and Gaddafi would make an ideal replacement. He has charisma, he’s distinguished looking, he has an impressive resume, and he has said many times over that he admires President Obama as being the Muslim leader of the United States. Moreover, the absence of the iron-fisted Rhambo has prompted some of the White House Czars to wander; they need to be refocused and Gaddafi has the ability to command attention.

He would be an ideal interface between Obama and SEIU Union President Emeritus Andy Stearn. He would certainly be able to bring recalcitrant Senators and Congressmen back into line over ObamaCare issues and I’m certain he would take total control over the Congressional budget as well. The odds of ever seeing another Joe Biden gaffe would be slim and none.

The economy would most certainly kick into high gear, especially in the funeral industry. He’d be ideal to lead services in the new New York City mosque. I’ll guarantee you that, had Gaddafi been in the job two years ago, we would have won that Olympic bid.

Now, you might think that I’m being a loon, or that my sarcasm has taken an ugly new twist, but I think it would do the country a whole lot of good to be forced into military service and to do a few marches down Pennsylvania Avenue. I’ll bet he could trim the fat off of all Americans and make Michelle into an extremely happy woman. The price of gas would be no problem, because we’d all be riding camels.

I’m sure that, if you put your mind to it, you can think of more than a few good reasons of your own to have Gaddafi in the White House. He may not invite anyone over for a beer in the garden, but I’m sure nobody would mind.

And, as far as blame goes, I don’t know about you, but he could blame me for anything and I’d take it. 

No comments: