Wednesday, November 25, 2015

IS AMERICA READY TO REVOLT?

Everywhere I go, everyone I talk with... I hear discontent, outrage and fear.  People are fed up with Congress, the Supreme Court and the White House.  

I don't need to go into the reasons here; they have become self-evident.  More than anything, those in the highest places of our government have become so self-centered, so elitist and so un-American that, frankly, they are no longer fit to serve.  

We've had it and, like the Syrian situation, the terrorist situation, the refugee situation... the person most responsible for all of this is Barack Hussein Obama.  

He meets with French President Hollande yesterday and all he can manage to spit out in the resulting press conference is that we're a bunch of contemptible idiots and nincompoops because we don't want unvetted Syrian refugees coming to our country? 

I think we're nearing the point that we're ready to physically throw the bum out.  About one more outburst like that from this divisive, condescending "president" and I can visually see Americans storming in angry protest at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NE.  The sooner, the better. 

Happy Thanksgiving?
 


No comments: