Monday, March 21, 2016

SOMEBODY NEEDS A DIAPER CHANGE

Netanyahu has cancelled a scheduled visit with Obama later this month, saying he doesn't want to have an official visit to the United States during an election season.  Barack and his White House cronies are calling it a "snub," and are insisting that Netanyahu is guilty of talking down to the president during their last visit.  

Evidently, Netanyahu was trying to convince Obama that Israel was in desperate fear about the consequences of the then-pending Iran "deal."  Obama freaked out, saying: “Bibi, you have to understand something.  “I’m the African American son of a single mother, and I live here, in this house. I live in the White House. I managed to get elected president of the United States. You think I don’t understand what you’re talking about, but I do.” 

Wah.  

No comments: