Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RNCC SENDS OUT COLLECTION NOTICES


SPECIAL POST

NRCC
320 1st St SE
Washington   DC   20003

In re: Dun

You amateurs have a lot of guts sending out letters requesting contributions that have “SECOND NOTICE” printed on the outside like a collection notice from a finance company.  Now, I suppose, my mail lady figures I’m a deadbeat who doesn’t pay his bills.  What comes next, Guido in a black limo? 

You talk about all of the seats YOU won.  You didn’t WIN a damned seat; WE gave you those seats to get rid of the idiots who held them and to take back our country.  Now, YOU have to prove to us that you have the ability and intent to do your jobs the way they should have been done the last time you held the House. 

You’re not going to get one dime out of me until 2012 and I see what you are going to do this year.  If you step up to the plate the way you should have done before, I’ll gladly contribute.  But, you need to show some class first, and quit sending out trash mail like this last piece.  


No comments: