Friday, October 12, 2012

WHO AM I?

All I can do to try and effect change is to lay out the facts as they are.  In doing so, my ethics require that I do not lie, but that I set out the truth as I see it.  I don't have the political voice or have a great deal of sway in America, but I am duty bound to do what I can do. 

I am not to blame for what happened in Libya or Yemen.  I did build my business without any help from the government.  I do pay my taxes, even though I don't like how my money is being used.  And I resent to the core of my bones any implication that I am in any way responsible for the sad state of our nation as it exists today.  

I am only a citizen, trying to make his way through a complicated world of Federal bullshit.  And I'm getting sick and tired of being blamed. 

No comments: