Saturday, December 07, 2013

WORD GAMES

I normally don't post this blog on weekends, but I was out sick yesterday so... what the hell.  I can spit out some more poison and vitriol just to make the world go around.  

So, Obama doesn't use the word "period" anymore.  And he no longer says you can "keep your plan."  I haven't heard him say anything much about keeping your doctor or your hospital, either.   Now, he's made another not-so-subtle change in his diatribe: he no longer uses the word, "affordable."  Pretty soon, when people really understand what quality of care they are going to be getting under this monstrosity, he's going to have to drop the word "care" as well, after which the Affordable Care Act will simply be known as "the Act."  I can remember when, as a kid, I used to sneak dirty books into my bedroom and read about "the Act." 

Somehow, I don't think Obama is using a condom. 

No comments: