Monday, April 04, 2016

COULD I.S.I.S. NUKE U.S.?

British Prime Minister David Cameron is warning that I.S.I.S. could use drones to spray the U.S. with radioactive material.  The UK Daily Telegraph reported that there is growing concern among world leaders that extremists are looking to buy commercial drones to launch a dirty bomb attack over major metropolitan cities, which could kill thousands.  

It may sound far-fetched, but it isn't.  We know that I.S.I.S. has advanced scientific and technological capability, that it has drones, and that there is nuclear material available in the Middle East.  Such material does not have to be highly enriched to be dangerous to humans.

On the other had, we also know that the "non-Islamic, non-radical J.V. team"  is of no danger to any of us in America... don't we?  

No comments: