Tuesday, April 12, 2016

YES, BLAME TRUMP

I've come out and said that I support Trump, but I have to honestly admit that I'm starting to waiver.  One of the things I've always asserted about Trump is that you can't get to the top of the financial heap without relying on some pretty savvy people around you; so, it would stand to reason that Trump will surround himself with savvy people in the White House and things will get better for the country.  

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm correct.  

Trump is whining and complaining that he's being out-maneuvered on delegates.  Does this mean the Democrats are going to out-maneuver him in Washington?  In this respect, Cruz is running circles around Trump; he's got a great ground game and he's deadly serious about doing whatever it takes to win the presidency.  Trump, on the other hand, has no ground game and appears to be faltering.  For example, here I sit in California, a state Trump is now going to have to win, and I've yet to see one Trump ad.  In fact, I think I own the only red "Make America Great Again" cap in the entire state.  

Trump needs a lot of strong and knowledgeable people around him.  Where are they?  When you stop and look at the mistakes Trump has made and the number of times he has blamed someone else, you really have to ask if this is not just political deja vu... another Obama all over again.  

Come on, Donald.  As Barry Goldwater said... if you're really serious about winning, it's time to shit or get off the pot.  

No comments: