Thursday, August 15, 2013

D.O.J. & F.B.I. IN ELECTION FRAUD

Well, we all know what the I.R.S., D.O.J. and N.S.A. scandals are all about... throwing the election to Obama.  Now, we have the D.O.J. and the F.B.I. who both quietly acknowledge that they colluded in supply the public with inflated facts about a mortgage fraud crackdown just before the November elections.  According to a memo circulated by the FBI and a correction posted online by the Justice Department, the number of defendants, the number of victims and the size of the losses are, in reality, a fraction of what officials claimed last October. 

Talk about phoney, Mr. President, I think the whole election was a non-phoney fraud on the American public and I further think that you and your lackeys need to be held accountable... NOW. 

No comments: