Thursday, June 12, 2014

HAGEL FINGERS OBAMA

On Tuesday, the White House tried to deflect criticism over the Bergdahl - Taliban swap by saying that Defense Secretary Hagel signed off on it, as if it was HIS fault, not Obama's.  Yesterday, Hagel returned the favor in sworn testimony before a House Committee: “Mr. Chairman, I want to be clear on one fundamental point – I would never sign off on any decision that I did not feel was in the best interests of this country.  Nor would the president of the United States, who made the final decision with the full support of his national security team.”

Uh, oh.  The blame game didn't work, or did it?  Did Hagel now succeed in taking some heat off the President by saying the entire National Security Committee backed him?  Gosh, could they have been in the middle of a "vast left-wing conspiracy?"  Maybe we should ask Hillary about that possibility.   

I'll say one thing for that group of "intellectual" twerps: they certainly know how to piss off members of the military and American veterans.  You know, when I was in the military, I was told that if I were to be captured by the enemy, my country would do everything possible to rescue me; but, if I deserted or went AWOL, I was on my own. 

I would commit suicide before I allowed my country to exchange five terrorist war criminals for me, and that's a fact.    
 

No comments: