Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MIND BOGGLING I.R.S. LIES

Wrap your minds around this:  Lois Lerner hears that Congress is going to want to investigate the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS in 2011.  A few days later, her computer crashes, losing all of her emails.  Six other computers operated by top I.R.S. officials also crashed, losing only their emails.  One of those six computers was used by an individual who had regular access to the White House and allegedly was working with Democrat Party operatives in targeting, (allegation not yet proven).  A couple of weeks later, I.R.S. terminated a contract held for five years by an external data backup company. 

I'd be willing to bet your next paycheck that the I.R.S. cannot provide documentation showing the computers were repaired or replaced in 2011.  And, I'd be willing to bet your following paycheck that if research were to be done by a competent computer expert today, he would discover that the emails were actually erased sometime in 2014, long after the subpoenas were flying. 

Maybe I.S.I.S. did it?
 
I didn't hear anything in Koskinen's testimony last night to change my mind.  

No comments: