Wednesday, August 31, 2016

GOOGLE: HILLARY DOESN'T EXIST?

You can't trust anybody these days.  

BREITBART.COM is reporting GOOGLE is hiding searches related to the negative side of Hillary's health.  Other sources indicate that GOOGLE is also making it difficult to find out about her past scandals, of which there are dozens.   For its part, GOOGLE disavowed any search manipulations back in June, but has yet to respond to the recent allegations regarding her health searches. 

I'm inclined to take issue with businesses that don't deal with me on an "up and up" basis.  They expect me to be honest and forthright and I expect the same from them.  Do they honestly think that they have the only search engine in town? 

Contrary to what the elitist, radical left-wing Democrat establishment thinks, most Americans do have a brain and know how to use it.  We want facts, not bull.  If we want someone to shove their opinionated outlooks on life down our throats, we'll move to Venezuela or Iran.  If GOOGLE or anyone else starts hiding things from me, that only adds to my suspicions.   

Right now, I'm more concerned about Hillary's mental health than I am about her physical health.  I'm inclined to think she's delusional, neurotic and bi-polar... just what we need four more years of in the White House.     


No comments: