Tuesday, March 28, 2017

HEALTH CARE: I'LL TAKE THE BLAME

Everybody is blaming everybody for the demise of the so-called "repeal and replace" health care bill that just got torpedoed in the House.  But, nobody has yet to accept responsibility.  

Well, I will take the blame.  I was totally against the bill, because it was not only a bad bill for Americans, it absolutely stunk.  In fact, the vast majority of Americans including those who despise ObamaCare, were against the new bill.  I, being one of those Americans, voiced my opinions on my blogs and I wrote my Congressman.  In short, I did everything I could to scuttle it.  

So, if nobody else wants to man up and accept any responsibility... I'll do it.  I mean, we certainly wouldn't want to hold the author of the damned thing, Paul Ryan, responsible; nor would we want to blame President Trump, who tried to cram it down our throats regardless of our contempt for it.  After all, we might hurt their feelings. 

Wah!


No comments: