Wednesday, January 16, 2019

PELOSI THE "W"ITCH BARES HER FANGS

I'm sorry, but I have to step on out there and tell it like it is.  

The rich witch bitch from San Francisco has openly bared her arrogant, insolent fangs and is attempting to take control of the United States government.  She's leading the Democrats of Congress in making an overt, concerted attempt to strip our President of his authority, power and dignity.  

She told the President to take his State of the Union Address and stick it where the sun doesn't shine until and unless he caves in on her border control demands.  This amounts to insurrection and total disrespect of all Americans and the rule of law.  And she's not hesitating to drag the whole Democrat Party along with her. 

I sure as hell hope President Trump takes his gloves off and I sure as hell hope Americans get off their rear ends and express their anger... as I have.   

 

No comments: