Saturday, November 12, 2016

WE'RE NOT TO BLAME... YOU ARE

SPECIAL POST
 
Don't blame me for being an American who loves his country, flies his flag, gave his military service and who gives back to his community in positive ways every day of the year.  Don't blame me for having ancestors on both sides of my family who were here on this land long before it became the United States of America, who fought in the American Revolution to secure the freedoms and independence which you now enjoy.  Don't blame me whose ancestors fought in the Civil War, World War 1, World War 2 and in Korea.  

Don't blame me who pays attention to what is going on in our government and who participates with emails and letters to his Congressional delegation, his State Assemblymen and State Senators.  Don't blame me who spends his own time and money keeping others informed about what is going on in Washington.    Don't blame me who has 53 years of membership in a fraternal organization which was instrumental in the founding of this great nation.  Don't blame me who is a proud member and officer in the American Legion.  

Instead, blame your own sorry asses for not giving a damn about what it really means to be an American.  You and Harry Reid and all of the other would-be pissy dictators of this country need to either get a life or pack your bags and get the hell out.  Go try and ruin the peace, quiet and serenity of some other country and see where it gets you. 

No comments: