Wednesday, November 09, 2016

WHAT'S NEXT?

This post was written on October 7th... Monday, before the election.  So, I had no idea who was going to win the presidential election.  

These are my thoughts.  Regardless of who wins, this country is in for very dark and most difficult times.  

If Trump wins, I see the left in this country taking to the streets in organized protest, some of which may become violent riots.  If Clinton wins, I see endless lawsuits and investigations; I see the immediate creation of an enemies list and I see people from all walks of life who supported Trump getting screwed over badly.  I see gun registration and even confiscation, and I see turmoil and even insurrection over that.  I see 40 or more years of pure hell with a totally left-wing Supreme Court.  


Regardless of who wins, I see Obama issuing a total pardon to Hillary before he leaves office, raising the level of anger and dissension in this country to historical levels.  

The sad part is that all of this turmoil... even some anarchy or tyranny... could have been prevented if we, as Americans, had paid attention to our government and our Constitution.  

I pray to God that I am wrong, but I fear that I will be correct.  The country will be broken and divided; can it ever be fixed? 

No comments: