Tuesday, July 07, 2015

DID OBAMA ACTUALLY ADMIT TO I.S.I.S. THREAT?

Obama now says that ISIS and its ideology have spread far beyond Iraq and Syria, and he urged the world to unite against this threat, saying that if the U.S. tries to address it unilaterally, "We'll be playing whack-a-mole."  

Gosh, do you suppose that if he had admitted to this a year ago and done something realistic about it, we might not now be facing such a formidable task?  

What is significant here is that nowhere in his speech, made after meeting with Pentagon officials, did he outline any strategy; but he DID say that defeating I.S.I.S. might take generations.  I would surmise, then, that he intends to ask other nations to deal with the problem until he gets out of office, by which time I.S.I.S. could well be camped out on the White House lawn.  Then the next guy in office can deal with it while Obama sits on the sidelines and throws roaches at him. 

Gosh, do you suppose he might actually be thinking about sending another 450 troops to help train the 500 Iraqi's who have signed up for training so far?  Maybe, just maybe, after Obama makes that great "deal" with Iran, the Iranians might nuke I.S.I.S.? 

Just sayin'.....

No comments: